The Bosnian war of 1992 – 95 may have been over more than two decades ago but the region may never get rid of all the mines planted during the war. Since 1996, more than three thousand square kilometers have been cleared of mines by Serb-majority Republika Srpska and the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.[...]Read More
OSCE BiH is an important source of economic and social news concerning the growth of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Ethnically Divided Education Fought By Bosnia’…October 15, 2018
- Discussing Bosnia And Herzegovina’s Dirty Dipl…September 13, 2018
- Ministry Of Education Set To Expand ‘Maharati&…August 23, 2018
- Pakistan And Bosnia Ties Bound To Grow Outgoing Envo…July 20, 2018
- Boosting Of Agriculture In Bosnia And Herzegovina By…June 16, 2018